We make every effort to be fully transparent at all times. Accordingly, we have developed these Payment Terms to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights with respect to payments, cancellations and refunds.
1. This Policy
- By creating a Paid Account, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms.
- If you do not agree with these terms, you have no right to use the Service.
- We may in our absolute discretion suspend or terminate your access to and use of all of the Services if you do not comply with these terms.
2.1. Accessing the Services
By registering for a Paid Account or demo Account you consent to gain access to the Services immediately.
- If you are accessing the Website from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, United Kingdom or within the European Union, the prices quoted on our Website will be displayed using the currency of your location. For all other locations, the price will be displayed in USD.
- We reserve the right to vary the prices for access to the Services from time to time (New Price);
- If you have a Paid Account, we will provide you with 30 (thirty) days notice of the New Price. The New Price will only be applicable for periods for which you have not yet paid. The price will not be varied retrospectively.
- If you do not have a Paid Account, we may vary the price shown on the website at any time without notice to you.
- The New Price will be effective from your next payment date and deemed accepted by you, unless you cancel your Paid Account before the end of the Subscription Period.
2.3. Selecting A Subscription Period
- To access the Services, you must select your payment periods and method (Subscription Period) at the time of registration. You may select either:
- a monthly subscription; or
- a pre-paid subscription for a specific period of time (being a six-month subscription or annual subscription)
- You may pay by credit card or PayPal:
- We reserve the right to vary any aspect of the Subscription Period, including adding or removing a payment method by providing you with 30 (thirty) days notice.
- Unless your Paid Subscription has been purchased as a pre-paid subscription, your Subscription to the Services will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period, unless you cancel your paid Subscription through your Account before the end of the current subscription period.
- The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current Subscription Period unless at the time of your request, you request an immediate cancellation.
If your payment option is declined, we reserve the right to suspend or limit access to the Services until such time as you have paid any amounts in arrears
2.6. Cancellation of Registration Services
- If you wish to cancel your Paid Account, you may do so at any time by logging into your account, viewing the Admin Area > Billing & Plan page and filling in the 'Cancel Account' form.
- Cancellation may only be actioned by a user designated as a Admin.
- You acknowledge that cancelling your Paid Account does not entitle you to a full or partial refund for any monies paid for access to the Services.
You may be entitled to a refund for the Services under certain circumstances in accordance with the relevant local laws.
If you reside in Australia, your refund will be assessed in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
You will not be eligible for a refund for the Services where you have simply changed your mind or if you no longer require the Registration Services.
2.8. Submitting a Refund
- All refund requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include the reason for claiming the refund.
- We will endeavour to reply to all refund requests within 5 (five) Business Days. At this time, we will notify you if your refund request has been approved, if we require additional information, or if your requested refund has been rejected.
2.9. Issue of refunds
If we approve your refund request, the refund will be issued via the same payment method used by you. Please email us if you have not received your refund within 72 hours of receiving notification that a refund has been issued.
2.10. How refunds are calculated
2.10.1. Subscriptions paid more than one month advance
We may provide you with a discount if you pay upfront for a period of more than one month in advance. If you request a refund, the amount will be adjusted so that it does not include the original discount received. The refund will start from the following month, on the date of your subscription.
For example, a customer signs up to a 12 month subscription on 21st April 2017 valued $1,000. They received a 20% discount for their commitment meaning they only paid $800. The customer then decided to cancel their subscription on the 9th September 2017. The refund was calculated for the period of 21st September 2017 until the 20th April 2018. The refund amount was $383.33 because they were no longer entitled to the 20% discount they received for committing to a longer period.
2.10.2. Monthly Subscriptions
If you pay monthly, you will not be entitled to a refund if it is requested after the date of your monthly payment.
All refunds incur a $10.00 administrative fee.